Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday moans-

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

monday moans-

How about one pregnancy related moan and one non-pregnancy moan for the day. Let 'em out, ladies!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:43 PM

WOW,  you all are a happy bunch of gals today!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Cassidysmom611
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I'll gladly start:

Pregnancy related: I have been having awful what I am assuming are BH's on and off since last night.

Non-Pregnancy related: My DD who is 4.5 has been really difficult lately, I don't know if its because the baby is coming or what. But she has been more than a handful, making me feel like I've failed like a Mother and am sad to think I am about to be a failure to 2 children. 

Thanks for listening to me.

baby

K.a.C.87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:10 PM

im having a pretty good monday :) my baby boy will be born soon and thats all i can think about! lol

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Okay since I am not pregnant I will just give you a moan. ha ha!

We found a house we would really love to buy. It is cheep and HUGE and on the road I have always wanted to live on ( in the country & same school my kids go to right now). But, we haven't really been thinking about buying anything right now. So I don't know if there is a way we can get it. So I suppose my moan would be... I wish I was rich. ha ha!  Don't we all?!

Viperkaylin
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Pregnancy moan: I'm in so much pain and can't sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time cuz it hurts so bad!! Plus I'm sick of BH contractions..they don't hurt, but they are annoying!

Non-pregnancy moan: I'm so sick of having a WOW addicted husband...grow up already!!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM

You are not a failure! Kids all go threw difficult phases. Life is a roller coaster, Just hold on and hope for the best. Chances are it's just a little bump in the road. It may feel huge right now, but next year you may even laugh about your little one being ornery. It will be okay!

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

I'll gladly start:

Pregnancy related: I have been having awful what I am assuming are BH's on and off since last night.

Non-Pregnancy related: My DD who is 4.5 has been really difficult lately, I don't know if its because the baby is coming or what. But she has been more than a handful, making me feel like I've failed like a Mother and am sad to think I am about to be a failure to 2 children. 

Thanks for listening to me.

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Sooo exciting!

Quoting K.a.C.87:

im having a pretty good monday :) my baby boy will be born soon and thats all i can think about! lol

mommytobe809

i'm having a good monday..but..

pregnancy:my back is killing me and my feet are so swollen they hurt..

non-pregnancy: my niece didn't come over today cuz of darn MLK day...errrr lol..

pregnant belly  groomits a boy

Married to a wonderful man[ 8/1/09]. Soon to be mommy of a precious lil boy, Bentley Thomas. [EDD 3/24/10]

Mommyathome2

Pregnancy moan- My back and cyatic (sp) nerve really hurt now when I've been on my feet too much

Non-Prego moan- I'm broke and it sucks  lol

ccouch24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Pregnant moan....I have horrible ligament pain and a bad cough...not a good combo. OUCH!

non pregnant...My Fiance is gone to Utah for training for another 2 weeks and I miss him so much. I am new to this town with no friends yet and 2 kids that just don't want to settle down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)