Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gender swaying

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

Did you do anything to try and get a certain sex baby? 

I would love to have another little girl. I read last night that cranberry supliments can help make a girl. LOL!! I just wondered if anyone else has tried anything for a certain sex and if it worked?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy2girls0305
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:38 PM

lol i have no idea   but i have 2 little  girls already so a boy would be nice  but another girl would be nice too! 

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I don't really believe any of that stuff works. But, I think it's fun to read about. Good luck if you decide to try it!

PregoDiana
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I have no idea..... but =)..... you just had a baby! lol.  and # SEVEN!  You're crazy! lol.  I couldnt do it!  How many are you wanting to have?

desertwannab
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM

I totally did!  I was trying for a girl with my 3rd.  I followed the Settles method, "GIRL diet" and I also followed the Chinese Gender calendar and Zodiac calendar.  Matched up all months that said girl for both... I concieved on a "GIRL" month lol... YEAH... I had a BOY so I probably won't be so specific next time and see what happens naturally lol.  Too much work.

Bren07
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM

i would love a girl..i have 2boys and only want one more baby..so i hope u get some good replies...

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:44 PM

LMBO! I am not TTC now, Maybe... down the road. If we do, it would be the last one for sure! 8 is the limit. ;-)

Quoting PregoDiana:

I have no idea..... but =)..... you just had a baby! lol.  and # SEVEN!  You're crazy! lol.  I couldnt do it!  How many are you wanting to have?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

ATM1991
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Ive never tried for either gender, at the time I got pregnant with DS I wasn't even trying for a baby let alone thinking about gender. Unfortunatley there will be no more kids for me, at least not biologically mine so I won't get to try any methods for myself. Good luck if you decide to start trying methods to conceive a girl though.

I'm a Life LOViN' 18 year old bisexual first time mommy to cayden I vaccinate and bottle feed, and never co-sleep. I let my son CIO...But who cares? We all have diffrent parenting styles.I'm a 110% pro-life, dont give a shit what you think, fast-food junkie, online college course taking type of mommy =) I am no longer with my baby's father but I am engaged to the love of my life. I graduated high School class of 2009, am working on getting my degree in Early Childhood Education and I'm on the way to break the teen mommy stereotype. I DONT regret any decisions I have made in my life and honestly, I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM

DH is hoping for a boy, but we didn't do anything special to try for one gender over the other.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)