Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Comfy clothes = my best friend!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Is anybody else like this during your pregnancy? Everytime I go shopping I ALWAYS get comfy pants and a plain tee!! Its ALL i want to wear! lol. With my first pregnancy I was little so I could dress cute and felt good about it. With this pregnancy all i want to wear is anything with elastic lol. I wish i could wear these to work!!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sjump25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Everytime I got shopping I am drawn to the pj pants more than anything else. I have so many pairs!! Just wish I could wear them outta the house..lol.

CafeMom Tickers
grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I'm with you.... but I"m starting to outgrow some of my PJ pants - they are fleece and have really tight elastic bands..  I was so sad about it last night.  I at least have a couple pairs of sweats I can wear around.

Here's TMI..  my hubby says you don't need PJ pants, sleep naked!  haha (i didn't though)

CafeMom Tickers

bugg2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM

i am the exact same way lol....i LOVE my pj pants  :) i have 2 dresser drawers full of them !!

Quoting sjump25:

Everytime I got shopping I am drawn to the pj pants more than anything else. I have so many pairs!! Just wish I could wear them outta the house..lol.

CafeMom Tickers
HMHUTSON
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I'm so there... We live in the tropics so it's always hot here and my main-staple of clothing is those gaucho capris, a pair of shorts and a tank.  

Pregnancy%20ticker

mvines1021
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:55 PM

It makes me extremely upset to go shopping! I'm always drawn to the sweat pants because they are more comfortable and I hate it!! When we go out somewhere or if i feel like "getting dressed" that day I do have maternaty jeans that I love and fitted pregnancy tops and I still feel comfortable.  The maternatity jeans are from JC Penny...I prefer them over the jeans from motherhood!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)