Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fat and pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

So, I just found out that instead of the 7 weeks I am only 6 weeks pregnant and I have been feeling really really tubby!!!! And I know everyone is saying "well go workout or get up and do something"..  That is soooo much easier said then done because I am soo tired!!!  I am chasing after a 12 month old all day and then dont rest well at night (and neither does she)..  I just wanted to know if anyone else feels this way?  Just like they arent feeling very positive about how they look but really are too tired to really do anything about it...

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:52 PM

I felt like that in the beginning too. I would say just rest as much as you can and maybe in the 2nd trimester you'll feel better.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:53 PM

that's how I feel my whole pregnancy and then when I have enough energy aka second trimester boost I still don't feel good about how I look. I'm forming a workout group that will start getting together six weeks after my baby is born in March. Lose the baby weight while other moms try to lose theirs or just extra pounds they packed on.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
KollMom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I would defenitly get as much rest as you can. you have alot on your plate, my best advice is to just take it one day at a time. if you can find time today, then go for it. remember you are running after a 12 month old. 

CafeMom Tickers
phoeber
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I know how you feel. I am 14 weeks now and have a 13 month old and a 5 year old. I am starting to feel a bit better but not much but at the beginning I was just so wiped out and had the worst morning sickness I have ever had. It gets better just try to remind yourself you are beautiful and you are having a baby. Congrats by the way.

grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Since no ones mentioned i will!

There is a lot of bloating in the beginning of pregnancy.  Nothing helped me... A lot of people say to drink water to help it.  All that helped me was getting to Week 8..

Hang in there and get some rest

CafeMom Tickers

WhiteTigerLily
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:55 PM

I'm right there with you. I have a 13 mo old diva and an almost 4 yr very active little boy. I am so tired I honestly don't give a rats ass what I look like lol Also I feel extra big and it doesn't help to know that my baby is measuring a week bigger than the scheduled 12 weeks , I was HUGE with my daughter I am scared to death I'm gonna be a complete whale by the time this is over. i am already over weight =( 

night owls

roksnshooz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I am just now nine weeks pregnant and I feel the same way. I dont know how you do it with a baby cause I dont have a baby and I sleep the whole day away and there is nothing I can do about it. I am already showing a whole lot but I do make time for the gym every night. Honestly the gym wakes me up a bit, but Im right there with you feeling tired. I cant seem to get any of my school work done and Im on online classes and I feel so brain dead. Keep going girl I hear it gets better. Hopefully your hubby can give you some alone time so you can relax!!!

CafeMom Tickers
Mamie_85
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM

when i had my oldest home from the nicu he was 3 months old, i was 2 months pregnant! lol needless to say i was exhausted all the time.

but later in the pregnancy got better and now by baby 4,  i hardly notice. could be because it's really easier or i just forgot what it was like to not be chasing after kids or pregnant. usually both, lol.

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)