Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccinate or not??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 17 weeks pregnant with our first baby. I've heard all sorts of negative things having to do with the safety of vaccinations and have some major concerns! Exactly just how safe ARE they?? Do they cause Autism and other issues?? I can see the point in some of them but seriously....a Hep B and Hep C shot? Chicken pox vaccine? How about just letting a child develop a health immune system? But seriously...what should I do???

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Undecided. If we do, it will be delayed and selective.

Not going to debate why, but please try to keep it civil ladies. I know this topic strikes up heated debates.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Mrs.mommywhite3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I am very open minded about the vaccines. My oldest son is fully Vaccinated. My last sons arent. Right around 6 months or so when they got the Hep B shot they both had seizures. So stopped all vaccines (doctors orders, along with the nero-doc) and they have stopped having seizures since and have not been vaccinated since. I am pregnant with our first daughter and I have yet to decide if she will get vaccines or not.

Lilypie - (1k8y)

cmb121906
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:08 PM

You have to research it yourself to make an informed decision. I don't get any vaxxes for my kids. Their immune system is just fine, our bodies were designed to protect itself.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)