Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you eaten today?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:16 PM
  • 22 Replies

What have you all eaten today? Were you good or "bad" so to speak?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I don't think I was "good" but I have done much worse. I had a bagel w/ strawberry cream cheese for breakfast, a ham & cheese hot pocket and a little bit of macaroni salad for lunch , a couple of oreo cookies somewhere in there, and I just finished eating a yogurt.  Now if my husband would ever get home I am cooking chicken parmasean for dinner..mmm.

CafeMom Tickers
sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I had oatmeal with flax and peanut butter for breakfast.

A spinach/veggie omlette for lunch.

Cottage cheese for a snack.

And I'm making stir-fried veggies with tofu over brown rice for dinner.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I had a pb&j this morning, and an orange. We're having baked chicken with rice for dinner.. but I might make a little pasta + broccoli snack later on, I know i'll be hungry. My stomach has been iffy the last few days like I have a stomach bug, so my food intake has been cut way down.

CafeMom Tickers

Due in July 2010? Join us here:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/108462

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Cereal for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a banana for lunch, and we were having chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner.....a rare treat around here.....but my oven just caught on fire and hubby watered down dinner putting it out.  So now I'm hungry and have no idea what the heck we're gonna eat.....

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Figures huh?

Quoting MissiHampt:

Cereal for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a banana for lunch, and we were having chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner.....a rare treat around here.....but my oven just caught on fire and hubby watered down dinner putting it out.  So now I'm hungry and have no idea what the heck we're gonna eat.....

mommy2bella
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I've had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a yogurt so far today. I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Nothing sounds good today. 

I guess it hasn't been a bad day, but not that great either. lol.

rockinflute05
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM

i had peanut butter with jelly sandwich with bbq chips for lunch

few grapes that ym son shared with me

for dinner i think burgers with homemade fries

KendraCay
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I havn't been the best,

Half a pancake with peanut butter and syrup.

a couple of burritos

I don't even want to say all that I've eaten as snacks. I'm thinking of chicken and rice for dinner. sounds good to me.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on a PB&J kick here lately.  I felt a little silly admitting that I'd had one for lunch, but the truth is I've had several of them over the last week or two.....

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM

muffin for breakfast, meatloaf and baked potato for lunch, italian ice and fruit salad for a snack, baked potato and crackers and cheese for dinner... (I was supposed to have a chicken sausage for dinner but i took one bite and it just wasn't happening..)

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)