Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Teen Mom" veiwers

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 26 Replies

I know a few of you all like the show Teen Mom (so do I) and I thought you might find this article interesting.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/18/mtv-teen-mon-domestic-abuse-violence-arrest-mug-shot/

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I had a feeling it might be her mom!!! she seems like the type, but then again if Farrah was my daughter i'd probably choke her too!

sjump25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Now I am not saying by any means that Farrah deserved what she got, but it says it was over "childcare issues" so I am sure this was after a night of Farrah leaving her child with her parents once again and an arguement ensued which lead to this.  Again, not saying she deserved it, but the girl treats her parents like crap when they bend over backwards to help her out.  I hope Farrah is okay though.

CafeMom Tickers
kbaby1624
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:29 PM

um im sorry but i don care how cocky or rude my child is i would never choke my child! thats insane that her mother even started then arguement in front of the baby! thats an episode we prolly wont see lol.

Gender Prediction

Get your own gender prediction!

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Oh god I hate Farrah! Shes a joke of a "Mom."

Seriously Maci is my favorite.

And Tyler and Caitlynn, they are so sweet. Not to mention I think they really made the right choice with adoption! I hope they make it far in life together!

BekaBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:32 PM

i wish i could say im surprised!!

i'm a book reading, thrill seeking, always traveling, can't sit still, stuck in my ways,  pierced and tattooed, co- sleeping, vaccinating, breast feeding, army wife., and mommy to a little girl. who's madly in love with my husband and absolutely loves being a stay at home mommy kind of woman.

marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:34 PM

oh jeez.... that poor baby sophia. i hope farrah gets her own place and her parents stop babysitting. it would help with everything

ang0343
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM

That doesn't suprise me! I remember on Farrah's episode of 16 and Pregnant, her mom hit her in the car. Farrah doesn't seem like a responsible mom though...........I think her and Amber have the most problems and they are my least favorites.

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I agree. No surprise there...

Quoting ang0343:

That doesn't suprise me! I remember on Farrah's episode of 16 and Pregnant, her mom hit her in the car. Farrah doesn't seem like a responsible mom though...........I think her and Amber have the most problems and they are my least favorites.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

jesselswick
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:29 PM

I probably would have went off on my mom too is she threw a shirt and it landed on my kid! That in no way shape of form should give her mother a reason to lay a hand on her!!

As far as people saying she is an irresponsible parent, I think she is doing a good job. So she wants to go out sometimes, she is after all 18. I dont feel that going out after your kid is in bed is a crime and her parents are a little rough on her.

sjump25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM
BUMP
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)