Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you consider plastic surgery?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

I know a few people who had plasic surgery (breast and butt lifts) after they were done having kids.

Would you ever consider having surgery to make your body look more like it did pre-pregnancy?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissiHampt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Nah.  I still look ok....besides, I'm a mom and worked hard to become one....I should be proud to show off the mom body, lol.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

FranksHoney
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Believe me, as soon as I am done having kids and can afford it, I will be getting new boobs and a new stomach at least lol. I am not comfortable in my skin and I hate that feeling.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lbluv20

I will be having a mini tummy tuck when im all done. I have a c-section apron from my first pregnancy, and considering i have to have another one, i am sure it wont help the matter lol.  Thats the only thing though, jsut to get the extra hanging skin taken off. Im fine with my boobs. A good bra can do wonders lol. I am a very pale skinned person so blinding people by wearing a bikini was never really an option even before stretch marks so i dont mind those so much either.

Misery_Stitches

Probably just a breast reduction. My boobs are way to big now LOL, and I get sooo many back problems coz of them.

Everything else I dont really care about

pregnancy due date
brandonsgirl110
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Ill definitley be getting a breast lift &  tummy tuck. I am very self concious esopecially when it comes to my body so I know Im not going to be happy until I got my body at least somewhat back to what it was before kids.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Possibly a breast lift. It all depends on my post-baby body when we're done, and how much of it I can fix by working out.

CafeMom Tickers

Due in July 2010? Join us here:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/108462

mommy2bella
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Lol. Well, I already have breast implants and this is our last baby so after she is born I am getting a breast lift and a tummy tuck if necessary. I'll be done after that.

ashley1213
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:45 PM

As of right now, I plan on getting laser stretch mark removal after we're done.

Mamaz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:46 PM

no. i would make myself look BETTER than i did

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

LOOK IT'S BOB
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every update you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:49 PM

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Yea!

:)

If I had the money, Id get surgery to look BETTER than pre-baby :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)