Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else sweat? PLease tell me it's not just me!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am 27 weeks pregnant and in the past couple of weeks...not every day.....i sweat like crazy!  I was at the mall for a couple hours today and had to change my shirt when I got home.  I had this problem in highschool but was on medication for it and it has not happened to me since then.....almost 6 yrs!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
geminishadow79
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM

its not just you

MissiHampt
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I don't feel like I sweat more, but I don't think my deodorant is working as well.  I use the same kind that I always have, but I still end up smelling myself every so often, which has never happened before....

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

teegrumpee85
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Quoting MissiHampt:

I don't feel like I sweat more, but I don't think my deodorant is working as well.  I use the same kind that I always have, but I still end up smelling myself every so often, which has never happened before....

I had to change my deo b/c i felt like mine wasn't working. I used to use degree and dove and now those just don't help. I'm using Suave right now and its the best, lol.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Gender Prediction

Get your own gender prediction!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)