Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bringing home outfits

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

so my little man will be here thursday or friday :) and i finally decided on his take home outfit!!

Here his is :)

I WANNA SEE YOURS!!!!!

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cmhollen24
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:08 PM

i'm kinda deprested i dont know what i'm having yet so i havent even looked at anything to bring the baby home in and at this point i wont know until i have the baby what it is so i dont know what i'm going to do

CafeMom Tickers
aubrees_mommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:14 PM

I have 2 options I have the dress my dd was brought home is which is pink with flowers or this cherry outfit

Laurenn33
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:17 PM

I am pretty sure this is what my little guy will come home in. I might buy something else too just so I have an option on the day we come home...

Koala Baby Boutique Boys Baby Soft Velour Coverall & Hat Set - Brown (Newborn) - Babies R Us  - Babies"R"Us

pregnancy week by week
LogansMommy116
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM

I don't have mine picked out yet for my daughter, but I must say those overalls are ADORABLE!! Good choice!! :)

mommytobe809
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM

dh loves everything fire fighting so maybe this..

Product Image Newborn Boys' Just One Year 3pc Firetruck Set - Gray

dh even wants to go ahead and buy him a toddler fire truck bed! lol he's got this all planed out.. 

pregnant belly  groomits a boy

Married to a wonderful man[ 8/1/09]. Soon to be mommy of a precious lil boy, Bentley Thomas. [EDD 3/24/10]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)