Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying not to...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

get my hopes up or let my mind trick me into thinking its signs of pregnancy. Yesterday I took a HPT ( a little early but I couldnt resist) of course, it was BFN. I took an OPK about 5 hour later when I got up for good and right away there were 2 lines. Infact, the test line showed up way before the urine got to the control line. My OPK was def positive but I already ovulated on the 6th (about 8-10 days earlier than normal.) Im not really sure what to think. I know that sometimes OPKs can turn pos before pregnancy tests. Also, a week after O, I had some cramping. This morning I woke up with sore boobs but Im trying to convince myself that its because I must have slept on my stomach last night and didn't know it.

Im going crazy here and having a battle within myself. Part of me wants to believe I am and well, the other half, simply is being rational... Sorry I just needed to vent...

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Fingers crossed for you!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Ammie25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I keep hearing any type of positive is a positive...Good luck!

sissychristi
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Good luck. Keep us posted!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

K.a.C.87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:56 PM

ditto :)

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Fingers crossed for you!

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)