Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

totally having a bump in the first trimester

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 2 Replies

I dont get it everyone around me got a bump in their second trimester and I totally started to show around 8 weeks. I am already wearing maternity jeans and a maternity band over my regular jeans I have always had a flat tummy and it is definetly there. I feel like crap because I dont eat a whole lot but I look really pregnant. I already have people asking when I am due. Anyone else feel this way in the first trimester??? It just makes me think Im fat. I go to the gym every night it is so not fair!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Hon, don't feel bad. I've taken week-by-week pictures since 5 weeks, and when you compare them, you can see every week the progress. This pic was 12w 5d after my OB appointment last week. She said "wow, that's all baby" when she was feeling around.

CafeMom Tickers

Due in July 2010? Join us here:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/108462

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:12 PM

i was the same way and i tried to hide it from ppl too.  didnt work too well.  i heard it could be from bloating.  it was kind of fun to see the belly growing, but yet very unconvenient having to break out the maternity clothes so early on.  congrats on the pregnancy!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)