Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something to make you smile

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

I was texting my niece (who is 15) about her pregnancy and she was telling me how everyone is pushing her to do a natural birth and I told her its her body and whatever she chooses I back her up . I was explaining to her about making a birth plan because she said she doesn't want to lose control of the situation and I asked her if she ever considered a water birth or other natural ways to birth and this is the funny part she says " That sounds nice but I am afraid of my Baby Drowning ". I so love this girl I explained to her that the baby is breathing liquid and its the easiest transition for her baby but its her choose again and to do her research and ask a lot of questions and use cafemom because there are a lot of smart mommas on here

Oh yeah she asked why does she keep getting headaches I explained she is having hormone changes and she has 50 % more blood flowing in her body which makes blood vessels expand causing headaches . I told her she is now a Vampires dream and she said "Bring on EDWARD"  LOL smile Lady's its a beautiful thing to be pregnant

Pregnancy ticker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Wishing2BMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM

That is tooooo cute, I had to read it to my hubby.  He laughed, then said what is up with these girls and twilight.  LOL  

Thanks for sharing!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

simple smile

CafeMom Tickers

crazydezi85
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM

awwww thats cute 

and shes right edward is a hottie :)

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:58 PM

it's really nice to hear about you supporting a teen pregnancy rather than 100% against it. I am so tired of hearing moms on cafemom saying that a teen needs to get an abortion if pregnant and i am just so happy to be reading this!! SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

sweetjessa
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Oh hun I love this girl so much she is like one of my own I was a teen mom at 15 my mom had me at 16 and my grandma had her first at 13 and we all raised our children and loved them age is just a number being a mom is a amazing duty in life and I know I was put in this world to be a mother . I thank god every day for this chance to raise my children . I hope everyone holds open arms for these girls they are scared and need nothing but love and support a lot of time when they go out and have sex they are looking for love and they end having more love then they know lol Ty for the nice words that makes me smile everyone have a beautiful day .

Pregnancy ticker
sweetjessa
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Oh by the way I bought her the best pregnancy book ever has anyone read it ? Girlfriends guide to pregnancy omg its so damn funny I would recommend it to any newly pregnant woman or someone who has had 10 kids so worth reading

Pregnancy ticker
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM

lol i got that book when i was pregnant with my dd

Quoting sweetjessa:

Oh by the way I bought her the best pregnancy book ever has anyone read it ? Girlfriends guide to pregnancy omg its so damn funny I would recommend it to any newly pregnant woman or someone who has had 10 kids so worth reading

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)