Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby's Movements

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm 21 weeks 4 days. This is my 2nd pregnancy..but I can't remember anything. lol. When do the real good jabs start happening? I feel her now pretty well, but definitely not those hard defined kicks & pokes. Also, I don't always feel her(could be because I'm busy with my 2 y/o most of the day).

When does it get more defined & frequent?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JUST_DANIKA
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM

im almost 27 weeks & wondering the same thing!!!!...but i also have an anterior placenta so that may be why...but im hoping 2 feel real kicks & punches soon! =)

Wishing2BMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I'm 22 weeks. I feel rolling and taps, and not very often.  I asked my dr. this same thing last week and she said by the 3rd trimester (28 weeks)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mom24147
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM

im 24 weeks and i feel alot of movement through out most of the day,some are light little flutters and some can even take my breath away,lol. every pregnancy and baby is differant, i would imagine you should be feeling the harder kicks soon enough!expecting baby

CafeMom Tickers
mika1984
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:32 PM

i am 33wks and i been getting those kicks since i was about 25 wks.

so holdon there  lil momma"s here they come you won't miss them they will be kicking your lungs and taking your breath away. HAHA good luck my momma's!!!! 

playing soccer  he comes the soccer game.and your lil one is the new MVP.

JUST_DANIKA
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Quoting mika1984:

i am 33wks and i been getting those kicks since i was about 25 wks.

so holdon there  lil momma"s here they come you won't miss them they will be kicking your lungs and taking your breath away. HAHA good luck my momma's!!!! 

playing soccer  he comes the soccer game.and your lil one is the new MVP.

aww thank u!! =) i cant wait!! lol

pregnancy

Twinboysmom22
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:07 AM

In a few more weeks :)  Then it will get to that point you wont be able to sleep..LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)