Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being induced!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM
  • 13 Replies

Had my OB appt. today and am being induced at 4 am! I'm excited, nervous, and scared. This pregnancy has been a roller coaster ride for sure. I've had high blood pressure, leaking protein, gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, and now low fluid. I'm so excited to meet my baby and anxious as well because we didn't find out the sex so I'm very curious to find out if I'm right about it being a boy. I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly. My last pregnancy was induced and it couldn't have been better! Smooth sailing, but this pregnancy has been so complicated I"m scared that the delivery will be as well. Please keep your fingers crossed for me and my little peanut! I will post pics when I am able! Thanks!

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StephanieCD
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:49 PM

First I must say....I'm jealous!  I am due on Thursday and would love for my doctor to tell me tomorow that he wants to induce me.  I am so ready to meet my little girl!

Second, congrats to you and good luck with everything!  Don't worry about everything so much, you will probably have a wonderful labor and delivery.

youngmommy22289
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM

congrats and good luck momma!!! sending you lots of labor dust.. hope it goes smoothly for you!!!

K.a.C.87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM

congrats! i will be induced on thursday :) u better share pics when u can :)

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM

OMG~    I am so relieved for you!    CONGRATUALTIONS!

Do you have someone to stay with you the whole time?

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

tristangirl
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Congrats! I hope you get your little boy, though I am sure a grl would be fine too!!! Hope you have a hapy and healthy delivery!

jilligan1997
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:57 PM

yes, it is a big relief! And yes, my husband will be with me. We sent our other 2 to grandma's for the night because we have to leave for the hospital around 3:30 in the morning.

CheyanneW
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Congrats!  Is your siggy correct?  Are you still 21 days from you due date?  I am just curious because I am also having bp problems I keep wondering how early they will end up inducing me.

Jeanie76
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Congrats!  I am so jealous this is my 3rd and and I had problems too and the doctor told me I would go into labor early and I am almost 37 weeks and he told me today that I was going to, to have a 8 lb baby or bigger!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! 

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:19 PM

congrats!! i was induced at 38 weeks with my dd because of high bp issues

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

jilligan1997
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM

yes, my siggy is correct, I am due Feb. 9th so I will be exactly 37 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)