Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a baby book?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

Win one with our Baby boy name game!!!  Let's see if we can get to 800 names tonight gals.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/10626002/Baby_BOY_Name_Game

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetjessa
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:55 PM

OMG I thought I had everything for the baby till you put this heading up I looked at DH and was OH NO we have NO baby book BLAH Thank you for making me aware I will so try to win it if not shopping I will go lol

Pregnancy ticker
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Yay!! I hope you win!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Only 54 to go!! We can do it!!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Only 43 to go!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:19 AM

only 10 away!!!  AWESOME JOB! Keep them coming!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)