Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gender.....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

well my first u/s was at 12weeks and i am now 33 weeks & 4 days and after about 12 u/s we still have NO clue what we are having... i already have a boy and a girl who were anything but modest when it came time to show us the goodies so i guess this little one wants to be a surprise... so are any other mommy's not know what they are having?

Side note :: it is driving me INSANE NOT KNOWING!!!!!! we were told it looked like a girl but they could not confirm so that did me no good LOL

Photobucket

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Wishing2BMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Have you tried doing the 3d/4d US?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Allebas
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Well--I know of atleast 4 women who had ultrasounds around the 20th week. The baby was NOT cooperating and so there was no way to tell the sex FOR SURE!! As it turned out, ALL of them were GIRLS!!!! SOOOO--I guess you either try to get another ultrasound, or wait to be SURPRISED!!

GOOD LUCK TO YA!

KatieRaeBug
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM

My mom went in for an ultrasound when she was 20 weeks with my sister, and she was being modest.  Mom had to go back 3 weeks later for another ultrasound, and my sister was still being modest.  So Mom spanked her in the womb. 

Hope all works out well for you.

JenieceMojica
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM

no i havent... my reason is they  they are expensive and  the baby has the cord in the way to see the gender and i was told at this point if the cord has not moved from the time i started trying at 12 weeks then that cord is not going anywhere..... so i am scared to spend all that money for nothing when i can use it for baby cloths or bottles kwim?

Quoting Wishing2BMommy:

Have you tried doing the 3d/4d US?

Photobucket

grapejelly
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:57 PM

well if it's any consolation, you are almost there.. in a few short weeks you'll know!

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)