Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

U/S Tech said girl but not really sure. Give me your opinion

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 24 Replies

Ive been seeing other US pics that look the same as mine and they turn out to be boys. Tech said girl but if you see closely theres something sticking out. I dont know tell me what you all think. Thanks

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megbarr
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM

It looks like girl to me. Both my boys had more sticking out. You could def. tell they were boys. Your's looks like a hamburger which means girl.

CafeMom Tickers
CheyanneW
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I can never read these things but keep in mind girls can be a bit swollen.  I would say girl.

mmoleader

I'd say girl too!

Pregnancy%20ticker
aubrees_mommie

thats what mine looks like  (lol the baby's) and I'm having a girl

KokoJones
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:37 PM

this was my pic with this one... a boy. i don't have any on this comp of my girls but i definately think your's looks more like my girls... congrats

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

marynash88
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Thats def a girl. You are prolly seeing either her clitoris (still swollen) or a piece of her umbilical cord showing. :)

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM

with my dd nothing was sticking out in the middle like that but i'm having a boy this time and his penis is much more out than that so i'm going to say girl

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

prego7386
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM

looks like a girl to me too

Jaxonsmom19
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Wow I don't know. I instantly thought of my son's ultrasound pic and they look kinda similar. I would say trust the U/S tech more than me of course.

sids ribbonSupporting Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness in Memory of My Son, Jaxon Elijah. Stillborn September 5th,2008. Forever loved and missed!

vanna_k
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:40 PM

For almost 20 weeks, that's TOTALLY a girl. I just had my 20 week u/s last week and his junk was HUUUUGE. No denying that sucker. The clitoris sometimes sticks out a bit due to swelling. Congratulations on your GIRL! :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)