Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

frustrated *vent*

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

Im getting so frustrated now, i will be 38 weeks friday i have been having contractions any where from 10 -20 mins apart for about 4 -5 days now, my back is killing me, and i had a drs appt today and got even more frustrated, at my last appt on 1/11 i was thinned out and dr could feel baby's head, but now today 1/18 im still thinned and he couldnt feel her head she moved back up again, and im not even dilating yet, and to make it all worse now i have to go back on monday to a reg appt and do a NST because of my thryoid, and hes not going to let me go past 39 weeks because of my thryoid. i dont know what to anymore, he wont induce me until im 2 cm dilated unless i get to close to 39 weeks, i dont know how much more of this i can take, i have been doing several thing to try and move it along, i been having sex, and walking. but now im just depressed a little on top of being frustrated by all of this because my hubby had to leave tonight to go back out on the road becuase we are broke and have not had a pay check in 3 weeks because he was off for christmas and new years and then there was nothing moving that he could take and haul to stay local until after i had the baby. luckly he works for my dads trucking company so now that there are local loads hes the first to get them. Sorry this is so long i just need to vent im having a really shitty day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweetjessa
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:59 PM

big hugs hun!

Pregnancy ticker
KendraCay
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Oh man, I'm sorry you've got to go through that. Hopefully you will soon be holding your sweet baby.=) good luck

Lilypie Maternity tickers

doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:14 PM

hugs

Sorry to hear that!!   I bet tomorrow will be better!!!

Just as a woman’s heart knows,

How and when to pump,

Her lungs to inhale,

And her hand to pull back from fire,

So she knows when and how to give birth.

- Virginia Di

ICAN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)