Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else feel????

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone else feel like everytime you go to get out of a chair your like an overturned turtle?? lol.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momma_2b_2010
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:05 PM

hahaha yess i do!!

cant wait for this baby to be out, so i can move around like a normal person again! lol

cms52006
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM

That is sooo me!!! lol... I can't get off the floor anymore.. I gave my kids a bath tonight.. and it was soo hard to move... I couldn't decide what side to roll to... I finally grabbed the train table and pulled myself up.. Hubby is going to have to start doing bath time when he is home...

CafeMom Tickers
jkmeier8909
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:48 PM

some chairs not all. but i'm sure i'll get to the point where i wont either want to sit down cuz i wont be able to get up or i wont want to get up.

CafeMom Tickers
lmurphy22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM

yeah your not quite that far yet lol. Its when your about ready to "pop" as they say when that happens. I feel like a turtle on my back when I try to stand up, and i feel like there is a fat person sitting on me when I lay down lol! and just when you get used to it, you have the baby!

Quoting jkmeier8909:

some chairs not all. but i'm sure i'll get to the point where i wont either want to sit down cuz i wont be able to get up or i wont want to get up.

CafeMom Tickers

doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:05 PM

laughing

oh, yah, I know exactly what you mean.

LOL!!

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

EvanH
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:06 PM

yes! i hate it! :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)