Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ORGASMS!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:24 PM
  • 39 Replies

okay.   I said it!   lol!

Let's talk about sex for a minute...

Some women are more sensitive in pregnancy (in a gooood way), and others are...    more sensitive (in a not-so-good way).

How's it going for you~   what changes are you making?  
If you have suggestions that can help others, please share!!

:-D

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Army_Wife41
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM

My sex drive is about the same as pre-pregnancy. But I do find things are a little more easily "roughed up" down there lol. It kind of sucks, but DH just has to be extra gentle. No biggie. :-P

baby

CafeMom Tickers

jkmeier8909
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:28 PM

i think my sex drive is the same as before. and at the beginning of my pregnancy (when i didn't even know yet) it actually hurt really bad to have sex, like it put me into tears a couple of times. and then when i started to get sick i was horny and wanted it but didn't want to puke all over my DH lol. and no he's not here so there isn't really much i can do about it anyway. lol i have noticed that i am a little more sensitive in a good way though.

youngmommy22289
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM

during the first trimester my sex drive went up and then during the 2nd til just recently it went basically away. i had no interest in sex. ugh. just the word hurt me. it was more because the slightest touch hurt so bad. but thankfully recently it has gone up again.  so im trying to get as much as possible becasue i know once i have this baby there wont be any sex for some time. lol.

JHall
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:30 PM

No sex for us!!! it's been almost 2 months and I will not till second tri got 2 weeks to go before I hit that.  The last time we did it really didn't last long I made him get off me. The first tri is always bad for me sex makes ma sick and it hurts but second and third tri are always better, and it feels better then.

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
CathyBRI
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Ok.. so I have to admit. Sex during this pregnancy isn't  really happening too much! My husband is still, OF COURSE, totally into it and wanting it As Much As Possible! But my sex drive took a serious nose dive. I dont know what I can do to get it up! I still oblige my husband, but i feel bad, because he says he can tell when I really want to do it and when I'm just doing it for him.

WHAT CAN I DO?????

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

KokoJones
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:41 PM

right now i am lovin sex on top lol the only other positions i can handle that don't rub me the wrong way are doggie style and having me on my side and him straddling my lower leg

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

sweetjessa
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Now I have a question ...I finally got to have sex the other day was trying to go into labor lol but didn't happen but a day later I lost my mucus plug so my question is after the loss of a mucus plug sex is a bad idea right??????? I am sad because I would like to try again lol and I hate to think of how long I will go without until I am healed got to love pregnancy

Pregnancy ticker
ashleyandjames
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I wore my husband out my entire pregnancy! Seriously! The day my water broke we had sex...I wasn't like that before I got pregnant but gosh it was a crazy busy 9 months in the bedroom!

begamom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Quoting sweetjessa:

Now I have a question ...I finally got to have sex the other day was trying to go into labor lol but didn't happen but a day later I lost my mucus plug so my question is after the loss of a mucus plug sex is a bad idea right??????? I am sad because I would like to try again lol and I hate to think of how long I will go without until I am healed got to love pregnancy

no, it's still ok to have sex after you lose your mucus plug. Just as long as your dr hasn't told you not to and your water hasn't broken.

anyway-sex drive is higher, but it's because I CAN'T have sex right now :(

cartersmommy407
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:49 PM

The 1st 12 weeks sucked. The lasy few weeks have been great. I know the last 10 weeks it suck

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)