Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for those of you that are having a girl!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

I found this bouncer, it use to be on babiesrus for around 50 dollars, its 30 dollars here but sometimes it will go down to 25 dollars, thats how much I got mine for, but still 30 dollars for this really cute bouncer, I would pay that any day!! Here it is!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11149736

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wildsissy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:42 PM

very cute

pregnant belly~~MELISSA PREGGERS WITH OLIVIA DUE 6/20~~

doulala
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:48 PM

That is similar to the one I used with my babies, just different fabric.   That is cute!   I am not big into baby gear & furniture, to be honest  (no swing, crib, high chair, etc.).     But the bouncer was something I loved---   I put it in the bathroom so I could shower, lol!!

Good choice!

Just as a woman’s heart knows,

How and when to pump,

Her lungs to inhale,

And her hand to pull back from fire,

So she knows when and how to give birth.

- Virginia Di

ICAN

Mom2Jack04
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I have a very similiar bouncer in pink, the only difference (other than the pink) is that the center thing is a flower rather than a butterfly.  Right now Katelyn enjoys her swing more than her bouncer.  My son lozed his bouncy chair and lived in it so I thought she would too.....but the downside to this bouncy chair is that yes the center item plays a song it doesn't light up or move to capture her attention like my son's did.  With him I had the ocean wonders one that lit up and got him so entranced.

Lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Mommaof32010
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM

It's cute, but I personally wouldn't buy it...

I never had a bouncer with my daughter, and when I bought one for my son, he'd have nothing to do with it... The swing was enough for us, a real life saver. And for the shower (as a PP mentioned) I just stuck the babies in their carriers and they were fine.

JessicaMadison
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 PM

these are the ones i picked out for my twin girls and my sister used the same ones and she said they will love them

NIKopotamous
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I have the same one for my DD (now almost 2).

Quoting Mom2Jack04:

I have a very similiar bouncer in pink, the only difference (other than the pink) is that the center thing is a flower rather than a butterfly.  Right now Katelyn enjoys her swing more than her bouncer.  My son lozed his bouncy chair and lived in it so I thought she would too.....but the downside to this bouncy chair is that yes the center item plays a song it doesn't light up or move to capture her attention like my son's did.  With him I had the ocean wonders one that lit up and got him so entranced.

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

aubrees_mommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM

I'm ordering a pink one that is 25 from walmart.com its very cute

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I love it!! I like the purple one the OP posted too. I have the Rainforest bouncer from when my son was a baby 2 years ago. I just don't like how low the toys hang on it. I'd love a cute girly one this time but my other one works fine. But if I were getting one, I don't think I could decide btwn this one and the one OP posted!

Quoting JessicaMadison:

these are the ones i picked out for my twin girls and my sister used the same ones and she said they will love them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)