Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your life as a movie!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lmurphy22
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Definetly a comedy. lol. and it would probably be called something the most dysfunctional family ever!

CafeMom Tickers

CMcLaws
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM

It would be a romantic drama.

I met my (now) DH when I was 16. I met him when I was out of town, so we lived 3,000 miles away from each other. We fell in love at first site, but my parents thought I was too young to be serious about anyone (especially long distance), and they forbid me to talk to him anymore, but we still snuck around as much as we could.

Eventually, I called it off because long distance wasn't working for us. I also didn't like not being untruthful with my parents.

When I was 18, I met my (now) ex husband and got married pretty quickly. We had two beautiful kids, before he became an abusive controlling asshole and we divorced after 5 years of marriage.

I suppose my thoughts never 100% left my first love. After my divorce, I got back in contact with him, and it wasn't long after that before we once and for all decided we were, and always have been, meant to be together.

We have been married a little over a year now. He is a wonderful father, husband, and best friend I could ever hope to have!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Without a doubt a commedy.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

lauratupper
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:19 AM

i think mine would be one of those absurd dark comedies...i have had a very strange and satirical life....however i think i would have to have an inner monolouge in the film for it to even make any sense!

JennaFoix
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Mine would be a drama. My life always has ups and downs. Never do the happy times last. itd be intense and VERY tearfull!!!!

cdeweese
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Mine would be a romantic-comedy with some drama thrown in!

SingleMama16
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Mine would be a drama... Or like a chick flick w/lots of drama and gossip.. I wish thou it was like a little house on the prarie!

mandapanda21
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Quoting lauratupper:

i think mine would be one of those absurd dark comedies...i have had a very strange and satirical life....however i think i would have to have an inner monolouge in the film for it to even make any sense!

Definitely agree...mine would be just like this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)