Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The bachelor!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM
  • 15 Replies

I don't think I have seen a date that wasn't amazing with that man. Every time, I think Oh she's perfect. He looks and acts just as great with another gal. Who are you rooting for? Who do you think he will end up picking?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandola21
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Oh it's so hard! I am glad he did get rid of the over emotional I'm here to get married girl LOL I can't believe she was all like I'm gonna leave and then he's like yeah I think you should and she's all I can't believe you're doing this and "he kicked me to the curb" LOL SERIOUSLY?!? You just said you wanted to leave you crazy lady!

Soon-2-b-mommie
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:31 PM

My favorites right now are Ali and Tenley. How bout you?

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Ali has my vote ;-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM

LOL! She is crazy!

Quoting Mandola21:

Oh it's so hard! I am glad he did get rid of the over emotional I'm here to get married girl LOL I can't believe she was all like I'm gonna leave and then he's like yeah I think you should and she's all I can't believe you're doing this and "he kicked me to the curb" LOL SERIOUSLY?!? You just said you wanted to leave you crazy lady!

AddyLeigh
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Not sure yet, but I sure am glad he got rid of 2 crazy girls tonight! The crazy I want to get married, I want to leave, but do you want me to leave chick and the crazy don't kiss me, do you want to kiss me, I should've kissed you, girl!

dianamb
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:03 AM

i agree !!!

desertwannab
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:34 AM

I know I was thinking the same thing!  I really don't have a favorite yet either, although there are a few I'd like to see go, there are still a big chunk that I can't figure out who to root for!

Dana31
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:47 AM

So far I like Ali, Tenley and Ella. Jake and Ella had a great day and that was really sweet of him to surprise her with her son. He was very good with her son also so I am rooting for her.

Can't wait to meet our baby boy Hunter Johnpregnancy
Mandola21
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:01 AM

That's what me and my BFF said on the first episode! We warned him but he didn't listen!

Quoting housefullofkidz:

LOL! She is crazy!

Quoting Mandola21:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

pregnant

asmp11402
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Totally agree!

Quoting Soon-2-b-mommie:

My favorites right now are Ali and Tenley. How bout you?

Pregnancy%20ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)