Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Patiently awaiting....

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM
  • 1 Replies

for tomorrow to get here.. I have an appointment to find out if I am preggo.. (last DS born 10/3/09) I still have not gotten my period and I took another test this morning and it said negative.. (Took a test on 1/8/10 was positive)  I do not BF and I had a period in November and then I had very light bleeding in December, twice..... But nothing this month.. I am really starting to worry.. Only because with my last pregnancy they saw a big cyst on my left ovary and they said that it was normal.. but I have had abnormal paps and a coloscopy revealing that I have type 1 dysplasia.. I don't know if that could ahve spread or what.. I am just soo worried.. Has anyone else ever had a positive test after light bleeding then after that they all say negative?? Like I said I will find out tomorrow, but I am just curious to see if anyone else has experienced this.. If so did it turn out that you were preggo or you weren't preggo??

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Good luck! I will be thinking of you.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)