Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Share your views! 4/10/07 Notes from the underbelly

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 4:20 PM
  • 9 Replies
I was watching tv the other night and saw a little preview for a new show called Notes from the underbelly.

It is a new serise based on pregnancy... click on the link to watch a preview, then tell us what you think!

What do you think?  Funny, or insulting to pregnant women already struggling with dealing with rude comments from others? 
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
juneimnot
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 4:29 PM
I don't find it offensive or rude, but it doesn't look very interesting.  How may episodes can they stretch the same tired pregancy and parenting jokes?  I don't think it will be around for very long. 
im_that_gurl511
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 4:33 PM
I agree I dont find it offensive but it looks pretty lame. I dont mind jokes being made at my expense as long as they are hilarious and that just looks dumb really. I doubt it will pick up to many viewers for very long.
jenifuz
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM
I've seen the previews here and I think it looks funny.  I guess it might just be me.  I don't know if it will last very long but I think it will be funny
Rushn311
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:50 PM
I want to see it definitely. :) It's just on when I when my husband watches his UFC show, so I won't get to watch it fully! But I think it looks really funny and sarcastic..I hope it lasts, we shall see!
Novbabyontheway
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:12 PM
Call me crazy, but the scene with the guys and the breast pump made me laugh out loud. Although, I forsee if I watch this with my husband it will only fuel him with jokes to crack at me.
shawna02
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:39 PM
I thought the whole thing was hilarious. It was funny to me
mbmomof3
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:49 PM
I think it might be funny...It will be interesting to see what stance they take on certain controversial pregnancy issues like the epidural, midwives, doulas, and cesarean section.  I think it could also be annoying and cause more misunderstanding about pregnancy, but I will definitely be watching!
sanderson_7
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 5:35 PM
I dont think its offensive, the first episode is tonight, I am going to watch it see if it is actually funny.
JaeJae
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 5:49 PM

Quoting sanderson_7:

I dont think its offensive, the first episode is tonight, I am going to watch it see if it is actually funny.

What network is it on?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN