Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want a belly, dangit!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

UGH.  I'm 15 weeks and STILL no belly.  I'm so bummed.  I thought they said it happens sooner with your second...but not for me...not yet.

This was me at 28 weeks with DD.

And this was me 2 weeks ago at 13 weeks (I should probably mention that I'm sticking it out as far as I can).  LOL.

I'm not showing any more now than I was 2 weeks ago!  As a matter of fact, I've LOST another 2 lbs.  UGH.

I'm so frustrated.

Did anyone else wait a LONG time to show??

Can I see pics?  Please??

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnant with or TTC a July/August 2010 baby?  IF SO, come join us at Due July/August 2010!!!  June and September mommies welcome too!  Can't wait to see you there!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:52 AM

With DS I waited forever to show, this one I'm 11 wks and have already gained 6 lbs and feel like I have a huge belly lol

pregnancy calendar

baby

Kristina09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I was bearly showing at 20 weeks. Now that im 40 weeks i feel like i cant get any bigger!! And just want it to go away!! lol

USMCmommy09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:57 AM

This was me at 14 weeks with my first baby. I'm not that far along yet with this one.

Twinboysmom22
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:04 AM

This was me 6 months with twins LOL  But my last pregnancy (just had baby 3 weeks ago) I showed sooner, but in the end didn't have a huge belly.

VintageWife
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I am 2 days away from 17 weeks with my 3rd child. I don't look pregnant AT ALL. Its actually kind of fun to freak people out. When they find out I am pregnant, they keep saying 'oh did you just find out? how far along are you?' and when I tell them I am about 17 weeks, their mouths drop open. HA HA!!!  Maybe its just as fun NOT to show at all. With my first I showed as soon as I got pregnant...and I'm not really exaggerating....lol. With my second, people didn't know I was pregnant till I was 8 months. Two days before I had him, a woman argued with me in the store that I couldn't be at my due date and I was lying to her about how far along I was.

As long as the baby is healthy, I don't really care I guess if I am showing or not. I really do LOVE the pregnant belly though, so I would adore to have one like everyone else.

Tiffany, wife to David and sahm to James and Caleb and Baby J (Jasper or Jocelyn) coming summer of 2010!

Pregnancy ticker

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Your adorable! You will have a belly before you know it!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:40 AM

I'm 24 weeks in this one (25 now) and this is my son, Ashton. (sry the date is off, camera wont hold correct date for some reason)

I think your belly is fine! You are adorable! I started getting one when I was about 18 weeks.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 AM

you have such a cute baby bump!!  i knew of someone who wore their normal jeans basically all throughout pregnancy.  she didnt have anything until month 8.

mrsdalie
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM

You can have mine...I don't want it...or one so big, lol.

momme2anangel
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM

my last baby. I didnt even look pregnant until I was like 7-8 months. My last month I blew up.... lol!

With this one I am 13 weeks and already I have a little bump. But I am the other way around. I would rather stay skinny as long as possible!! The belly will happen..!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)