• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding @ 13w. Please pray. Update :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

Update: Went to the Dr this morning and everything looks good. Baby was squirming as usual, heart-rate looked good. I've only had very minor spotting sense, Dr said maybe the placenta is over the cervix. Thanks SO much for the baby dust and prayers, I feel better since I've seen things are ok, but still a bit freaked out about everything. Dr said to take it easy and things should be fine. :)

PLEASE- no advice here. I've already been through a miscarriage, and am NOT LOOKING for advice or guidance, simply encouragement and POSITIVE words. Thanks. 

Background: I had a miscarriage in Sept, ended up getting a d&c at just over 8w.

Last night- had a horrible nightmare last night that I miscarried. I've already felt the baby moving around, and in my dream it was sooo painful(emotionally) I woke up wanting to cry. I'm in the reserves and had drill today, but they won't let me do ANYTHING but sit around up there so I took it pretty easy today. 

10 mins ago- I woke up to use the restroom. There was blood. I sat there for literally 10 seconds before reality kicked in, I realized no- this is not another horrible dream and that IS real. I called my Dr (after calling my Mom in near hysterics) and asked if I should go to the ER or if there was a point, and she said I could just wait until the office opened at 9am and make an appointment. I JUST had an amazing ultrasound on the 19th that was testing for genetic defects and got some great pics (posted in the ultrasound area here) that showed everything looking great, that combined with being over 12w, things should be ok. I'm pretty sure I've felt my lil blob popping around in there since, but now I'm not sure of anything. 

I don't have any confidence in what my Dr says having just had a miscarriage, but I trust that she knows what she's talking about. She works for one of the best practices in Atlanta, and waiting 8 hours to go in is not going to make a huge difference in the outcome at 13weeks. I also trust that what NEEDS to happen will happen, and that God knows if it is time for us to have a baby or not. Its really, REALLY hard to have faith that whatever happens if for the best, but all I can do is try. My husband is deployed, I won't be telling him anything until I know whats going on, he will just stress over a situation neither of us have control over. I would really appreciate any prayers or sticky baby dust you can throw my way, I am currently trying my best not to freak out. As soon as I can update I will. Thanks guys. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Twinboysmom22
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Hope everything is ok! HUGS! 

VintageWife
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Here is a positive...I had bleeding with this little one and I am now almost 17 wks and still going. They said sometimes there is bleeding for NO reason. The checked and checked again and said they had no idea why so I am hoping that is why you are too.

Tiffany, wife to David and sahm to James and Caleb and Baby J (Jasper or Jocelyn) coming summer of 2010!

Pregnancy ticker

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:28 AM

praying

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

sweetjessa
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:32 AM

good luck hun i bled at wk 11 real bad and now i'm at week 37 let us know your ok please

Pregnancy ticker
preggomama26
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM

ill be praying for you hun..

CafeMom Tickers
Marsh-mellow
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM

prayinggood luck

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 AM

oh hun!  i wish you the best today for your appt!  ill say a prayer.  hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

mommy2lexinmark
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:45 AM

hoping for good news.........prayers for you and baby!

Alex~ wifey to Mark

They call me mommy~ Alexia Rose-5, Mark Ryan-3, and Cassidy Rayne-1
CafeMom Tickers

MomNtheRes
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Bump for update :)

Join us! An active group for Mom's who are, or have been through, a deployment to support one another so we can stay Deployment Strong!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/DeploymentStrong

come home               in love

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:01 PM

happy everything went well at doc and that baby had good heart beat and was active!!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)