Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When will she drop??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

I was woundering how far along were you or how far alonge ppl are  when the baby finally droped ??

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:44 AM

I have had my babies drop anywhere from 33 weeks to birth!! :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM

my last pregnancy she dropped at about 34 weeks.  it very well could have been earlier too.  my first baby dropped i dont think until i was like 39 weeks...she took forever to get a little lower but yet she came right on her due date!

Armywife6
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:30 AM

My 1st didn't drop till i was in labor. This one is starting too I'm 34w1d.

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

Marsh-mellow
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:51 PM

bumb

JennaFoix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:09 AM

i dont think my daughter dropped till i had her. this one I think Im still waiting for him too but im not quit sure.  Im 37 weks now and heres a pic at 36 and 37 weeks. I cant tell.

Cynthje
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:10 AM

My babies never dropped before labor, my first dropped right before he was born!

Throughout the world, there exists a group of women who feel mightily drawn to giving care to women in childbirth. At the same time maternal and independent, responsive to a mother's needs, yet accepting full responsibility as her attendant; such women are natural midwives. Without the presence and acceptance of the midwife, obstetrics becomes aggressive, technical, and inhuman.

Professor G.J. Kloosterman, Chief of OB/GYN, Univ. of Amsterdam

stellarluna
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:12 AM

right around 34-35 weeks for my last two

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)