Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spotting in the First Month?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hey ladies. I just found out Friday that I'm pregnant with my 2nd. This pregnancy has already been different than my first because I've had several symptoms unlike with my son. But one thing making me nervous is that I've had spotting for about a week. I didn't do this with my son. It's very light and a pinkish color most of the time. I know this can be normal but I know it can mean bad news too. Has or is anyone else experiencing this? I should be a little over 4 weeks right now. Thanks!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:31 AM

I found out I'm expecting again last Friday too. I'm expecting my 3rd baby. My advice to you is that you visit your doc right away like you said it could be nothing or something serious. Better safe than sorry. Remember that every pregnancy is different and every woman too so no matter what we tell you about us you have to make sure that YOU are fine and your baby too. Blessings and happy & healthy 9 months.

janet214
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:48 AM

I did experience this early on with this pregnancy. Once at 5 wks and then again at 9 weeks. I had a mc previously so I wouldn't listen to anyone who said it was common or normal... I went to the ER both times just to get things checked out. I know you can't stop a mc once it's started but I still just wanted to know. I hope your just experiencing what I did because it can be normal and now I'm just about 27 wks. But it wouldn't hurt to get things checked out.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
lyric2005
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:55 AM

I just found out on Saturday that I am expecting my 3rd! So, far no sickness thank god, but I do have some really tender breast and all those crazy pains from the stretching right now too. I have been reading up on things like crazy because I have 3 ruptured discs in my back that I have been taking pain meds for so it has scared me. I haven't had any spotting but with everything I have read it is normal around the time your period would be due. As long as it isn't heave or painful you should be ok. good luck and congrats!!

siggy<

How`s my pregnancy doing?

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:20 AM

yep i spotted with my first two babies and i was able ot carrying them tofull term.  ive been told as long as your arent feeling any cramps with the spotting...you are okay.  but if you are too worried, you could always go in. but you are still pretty early on for them to see anything.  i guess just relax the best possible, and congrats on the pregnancy.  wishing you a healthy 9 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)