Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My First Trimester Journal with Pics!!!!!! LONG

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

This is the second half of my first trimester journal!! If you interested in reading my whole story then go to my journal and you will find my TTC Journal which is great reading for those who are TTCing & The 1st Half of my First Trimester!! This starts at 6 wks!!!

November 16 2009

Today I am 6 wks and 3 days preggo! I called an made my nurse apt and first Doctor's apt today! My nurses apt is Mon Dec 7 2009 at 8:15. Then I will be 9 wks and 3 days preggo! Then my first Doc apt and u/s is Thurs Dec 17 at 11:15 and then I will be 10 wks and 6 days! I am so excited I just can't wait!

I decided to take a pic of my belly at 6 wks. Now I will take a pic every 2 wks just to see a close change in my belly LOL Here are my pics from today!

I have been having a hard time this week, emotionally and physically. My Hubby and I had a big fight (long story) I mean this was probably the worst fight of our 9 years together which I totally blame on my hormones which caused it to excalate. I started having cramps from the stress I am assuming which really concerned me. I was throwing up everything I ate for 24 hrs staight and I was just down right exhausted! Today is the first day that I have kept anything down since I turned 6 wks. I have lost about 3 lbs since then too! Like I said things are much better now but I felt like I was dieing up until today I was in so much pain!

Novermber 20 2009

So I am 7 wks today! I am doing ok! I have been so very sick! A Doc at my Doc office prescribed me Promethazine for the nausea and sickness so hopefully that will help me out some. I am already getting fairly big! I mean it blows my mind how fastly I am growing. Hubby and I are still having a hard time and even though I keep blaming everything on myself I am not so sure it is all me. We have had no sex in weeks and it is really bothering me. I can't stand not feeling loved and this is how I feel loved. Romance and sex! Yeap that does it LOL! I don't know what is going to happen with us but I am just taking care of myself and my boys!! So other than all that I am great! So excited about being pregnant! Its still a little sureal. I am just blown away and the fact I am already 7 wks is amazing! I can't wait until my U/S and Doc apt! 27 days to go!!! Here is a pic of me at 7 wks

November 23 2009

So today I am 7 wks and 3 days. I am doing much better. Not so sick lately which has been GREAT but still not perfect. I have been peeing a tone lately. I have had a lot of round ligament pain and I can already feel my uterus in my lower abdomen. I have also had some pain in my cervix. I just can't wait until my Doc apt in Dec. I am starting to loose my appetite now. I wasn't hungary until lunch time. At lunch I ate an egg sandwich then tonight at 6:00 I ate about 3 bites of Mac and cheese and a few bites of steak before I was so full I could of thrown-up. So anyway enjoying this week a little more.

Novermber 27 2009

So I am 8 wks and I have been having a pretty rough time with this all day sickness. I have been throwing up a few times everyday. Thanks giving was hard b/c I just couldn't eat and when I did it came right back. Hubby and I have still been having a tough time but I am praying that things get better. I feel so fat at this point. I can't suck my belly in at all so I just look so fat :( Thats ok though I know the belly will be here to stay for awhile!

December 4 2009

Wow I just can't believe that I am 9 wks preggo today!! I mean it feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I have been feeling a little better this week. I am still getting sick but I am having days where I am feeling so much better. I have been sleeping great which has been awesome. I still just can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I know that this pregnancy is going to be over quickly. I can now feel my uterus very low in my abdomen right above my pelvis. If I lay on my stomach I feel like I am laying on a little ball. Thus far I am having only occasional back pain normally just if I am driving and I have had a lot of round ligament pain. My nurse apt is coming up this week which is so exciting. I just can't wait!!

December 11 2009

10 wks today!!!!! This 10th week has been an emotional rollar coaster but I have been feeling much better! I am still nausous occasionally and I still get sick some too but I have had more better days then week then any other thus far. I have also had some very harsh round ligament pain that was very uncomfortable! Other than that I am doing well. I am very excited to think that I only have 30 wks-ish left. I mean how amazing is that!!! I have my next apt coming up this next week so I am very excited about that too!!!

December 18 2009

Today I am 11wks! I had my 10wk 6 day apt and u/s yesterday and it all went great! I didn't get to hear my baby's heartbeat but I did get to see it. My baby was perfect and I just was so greatful to know everything looked fine. All my labs came back great to which is wonderful. I do need a booster for the german measles which I will recieve right after I deliver but that is no big deal! I am excited to know that I will get to see my little bundle of joy again in a few weeks for the first trimester scan. I can't wait!!!! As far as how I am feeling everything has been much much better this past week. I feel much better! I haven't been as sick as often and aside from heartburn I feel pretty good, I do get tired by the end of the day but that is normal when you chace around two little ones all day LOL My camera is broken so I am upset I haven't had the chance to take any belly pics since I am really filling out but I am hoping to get some down this week with my Grandma's camera!! So I will post that later. Anyway here is my little baby boy/girl!!!!

December 25 2009

Today I am 12 wks preggo!! I am feeling a lot better but I am still having a lot of stressful moments I just know aren't good for the baby!! I haven't had any morning sickness at all this week although I am still getting indegestion. I think I may also be starting to get a UTI. I am trying to drink LOTS of water which really seems to be helping. I have my next u/s schedule for Jan 4 at 1:00. I am so excited I just can't wait! Anyway This week had been a good week. I also found the baby's heartbeat for about 10sec on the fetal doppler. That was awesome!! Here is a picture of me this week!

January 1 2010

WOW the end of the 1st trimester 13 wks!! I am very excited about my up coming u/s I am hoping to get an idea about the sex of the baby! I am feeling good!! I haven't been sick much lately which has been great! I am getting pretty big and I can already feel my uterus at my belly button!! It blows me away! Here is a belly pic at 13 wks!

January 8 2010

14 wks! I had my at 13 wks 3 days and it was awesome. He was so perfect! They couldn't predict the sex b/c the umbilical cord was running right between his legs! He was very active too! Here are some pics:

Here is a 14 wk belly pic!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM

awesome journal!  that would go awesome in a scrapbook if you havent already.  :)  im a big scrapbooker. ;)

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Yeap I scrapbook too LOL

Quoting meam4444:

awesome journal!  that would go awesome in a scrapbook if you havent already.  :)  im a big scrapbooker. ;)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM

i think someday our kids will really appreciate all this journaling and pictures in the books  (or at least i hope so!).  ahh now i got the scrapbook bug back in me for today...lol

Quoting NoraDun:

Yeap I scrapbook too LOL

Quoting meam4444:

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM

LOL I hope so I have put a lot of work in to scrap booking and journal keeping!!! I figure the boys wives would really appreciate being able to read all about my pregnancy with them. Especially while they are pregnant with there first!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:34 AM

same here and $$$$.  but if nothing else, their kids would love it.  i know i would so love it if i could read something from my mom's birth and such.

Quoting NoraDun:

LOL I hope so I have put a lot of work in to scrap booking and journal keeping!!! I figure the boys wives would really appreciate being able to read all about my pregnancy with them. Especially while they are pregnant with there first!!

QuetaB
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Great journal....I enjoyed reading it and CONGRATS to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)