• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant stop cleaning!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM
  • 2 Replies

Okay I have just started my 2nd trimester and I feel great! Over the weekend I got the urge to clean and havent stopped yet! Im noticing stuff thats dirty that I would have never even seen before!!! My husband is  of course loving this lol. Anyone else nesting right now? What stuff are you doing?? Today I am organizing all closets and cabinets!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I'm defninitely NOT nesting right now.. I steam cleaned a portion of my house last night (it took 3hrs and it's STILL not fully clean!) and that's about it... I need to get a jump on my cleaning though.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM

i dont know if it is nesting or what!  but im just short of 20 weeks...and ive been wanting to PAINT!  i want to paint the girls room before the new one comes...but my hubby told me to wait until the weather gets warmer, but we will see!  i got some really cute stencils for their room, and i just want to get at it.  i find i only have energy for stuff im interested in doing. lol.  i think it gets my mind going or something.  but hopefully, i will get some cleaning done today as last week i was tired all week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)