Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Sex Position ???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 4 Replies

Need some advise, now that I am getting bigger it seems so hard to find the right position to be comfy and enjoy at the same time! Any and all suggestions appreciated :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM

It was always more comfy and more enjoyable to have sex "Doggy Style" LOL is there a better word for that LOL anyway it was way better for me. I have heard being on top was easier for some women but for me I was to lazy to have to do any work LOL

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM

the side worked best for us.  ive heard doggy style works well too but that is always so uncomfy for me...so we stuck with side positions

MamaKrystal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester and the bigger the belly, the harder it is to be on top for me. I can only be on my side for a certain amount of time before it's uncomfy. My husband will put me on my back on the edge of the bed with pillows under my back to prop me up and support me better. That position works wonders for us now.  Maybe you should try that. Good luck.

Pregnancy Ticker
cw78
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

We were having GREAT results with the side position until the last couple of days. I will try your suggestions. Thanks alot :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)