Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is this happening?? TMI update

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  • 3 Replies

Okay so I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. My pregnancies are high risk. I have been severly sick all day and night. I have been coping with it hoping for it to go away soon. At the same time I have severe internal hemmroids and a few days ago i couldnt even go to the bthrm my hemroids were soo swollen that i couldnt go. I was dripping blood the whole nine yards. I called my ob of which i have already seen for this pregnancy once. I left a message for the nurse on thursday asking what to do. no one called me back. I went ahead and asked the pharmacist and used an edema. it worked all was well went to bed thirsday night. the next morning i woke up at 6 with my son i came down stairs to get him milk. i woke up at 8 laying on the stairs with a huge bruise on my leg and a bump on my head my tv stand was broke its right by the stair way so im guessing that i hit it with my leg. my son was sitting by me rubbing my face. I dont know what happend and my dr still didnt call me or a nurse. I still get dizzy every now and then. i cant keep anything down. What could possibly be wrong?? never had these problems before. I have another apt tues i will be switching my dr because i do not like how they dont call you back. Any i deas. I am lost??

Okay so i called dr again about falling. still no call back by tueday, the day of my apt. so i had a bumch to to that day i had an interview i had to dive almost all day and then get back in time to take my son to my MIL who is 45 min away and be back in time for apt at 330. thats what my card said. well i get there and there is only standing room in the waiting room. and i go to sign in and she says name i said alyssa and shes like umm your apt was at 3 i said no it wasnt look at my card. and she sayd ohh well im sorry when would you like to reschedule?? i said i dnt want to i want to be seen today. oh? well i will ask the dr. she comes bk with well the dr said she cnt squeaze you in and plus she wants to be out of here early. so what time is good for you?? i said ummm no i wont be coming bk. i signed a release of records and left i was soooo pissed. ugh! with everything that has happend she couldnt even have a nurse pull me in a room to make sure there is even a heartbeat!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM

i hope you feel better soon!  but go to the ER!  esp if you fell down the stairs!  dont wait for them to call you back just go in and get checked out.  hope you and your baby are okay.  hugs!

BratDevil1715
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I would get checked out asap! go to the ER! Especially since you passed out for 2 hours! And i totally agree, get a new doc, you were trying to reach out for help and they have not called you back, I would be considerned with them taking care of and delivering my baby if they cant even pickup the phone to check on you in time of need! Good luck!

~Mandy~

"You call me a dreamer, but sometimes dreams come true..."

JHall
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I don't blame you.  This could be an issue they they might have been abe to avoid but yet they just didn't call back??  That is just not right.  You should go to the hospital the next time this happens don't even bother calling the on call til you find you a new doctor to go to. At least this way you have records for your new doctor that you are having some major issues that you need answers to that you couldn't get out of your old doctor.  I hope you start feeling better, geet some answers and find a doctor that really cares.  Good luck to you!!!!

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)