Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome back....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

EXHAUSTION!!!

I think the "feeling wonderful" part is over.. I mean, granted I don't feel horrid, I'm just always exhausted! :o) It's rather annoying really as I need to start getting the house ready (I have 12wks but it takes 3hrs to partially clean a small section of my carpet! YES, my carpets are THAT dirty and gross!) and have NO energy to do it! EEK!

Thankfully my appetite has evened out, I'm not "totally starving" all the time anymore. Yay!

How is everyone else feeling?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 AM

I am never hungary and steadily loosing weight. I am tired and out of breath already b/c my uterus us twice as high as it should be. But I am loving every bit of it b/c I never know if this is gonna be my last or not!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:12 AM

hopefully the nesting part will come and it will boost your energy supply.  today i actualy feel of energy...last week i was just dragging near the end of the week.  so it is nice to feel like i can actually do laundry without needing a nap after each load!!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I know how that goes! Saturday, I picked up the living room floor and needed a nap afterwards! Sad isn't it? I'm always panting/out of breath; even after lifting Elijah, I'm panting like it's hard work.

Quoting meam4444:

so it is nice to feel like i can actually do laundry without needing a nap after each load!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM

yea im always panting too...esp when i do stairs.  and i wouldnt consider myself out of shape either...just good ol pregnancy.  :)

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I know how that goes! Saturday, I picked up the living room floor and needed a nap afterwards! Sad isn't it? I'm always panting/out of breath; even after lifting Elijah, I'm panting like it's hard work.

Quoting meam4444:

so it is nice to feel like i can actually do laundry without needing a nap after each load!!

JHall
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Waiting for the second tri to kick in so I can actually get some things done.  This totally sucks.  With my second pregnancy I was full of energy but then again it was an easy pregnancy this one seems to be kicking my butt.  Never hungry and always tired and the nephew is over today while his mom is at work.  WHY OH WHY can't he be at school right now  OH wait teacher work day lol he's a handful even at 7yo and will not let up on anything.  The one good thing is for some reason DD hasn't gotten up yet so I dont have to hear all the yelling these 2 will do. 

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)