Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you follow the Duggars - 19 Kids & Counting on Sunday

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM
  • 17 Replies

Love them or hate them, I know a lot of moms follow the Duggars on TLC.  Next Sunday they will show footage from December when Michelle had to have an emergency c-section and baby #19, Josie, was born at just 25 weeks.  From the looks of the ads, they were all very scared about the situtation (I know I would have been!).

Will you watch?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM

if i had TLC i would be watching!  when we had that channel...I watched that show allllll the timmme! 

karin_beth636
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM

i love watching the duggars, but i won't get to see it when it first airs.  i will be working night shift.  i do hope to catch it on a re-run a few days later while i'm off. 

Des10ed2b
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM

ive heard that she actually had to have an emergency hyterectomy too. although i dont know if that is true. im sure the show will just start to focus on their oldest and his kids, im sure that him and his wife are going to do the same.

i am a proud mommy of 1 ornery 1 year old little boy and one very goofy 4 year old little girl, ive been married for 2 years, together for almost 5. fun loving, eco-friendly, creative,different strokes work for different folks, stay at home and work at home mommy!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com     http://www.HealthySafeAndClean.com

TheMillerFamily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I probably won't watch it since hubby will be home and he is a tv hog!! I will be keeping an eye out for a rerun of that show though!! I also want to see the Pregnancy Pact! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Megara
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I wondered about that.  I haven't read it anywhere, but I think it's a possibility.  On the ad it shows Jim Bob in tears saying this is changing their lives forever.

Quoting Des10ed2b:

ive heard that she actually had to have an emergency hyterectomy too. although i dont know if that is true. im sure the show will just start to focus on their oldest and his kids, im sure that him and his wife are going to do the same.

angieluvsolivia
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I follow she show it will air on tlc here on sunday 1/31 and on discovery health thursday 2/4 not sure of the times though.

I'm the kind of mommy that does what works. Sometimes, I have to try different things to find that out but, eventually we get there. Overall, I want for my children to be happy, healthy, well behaved, well rounded individuals that can think and do for themselves. My kids are my greatest achievments!!
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

prob good i dont have TLC...i prob would be bawling out my eyes the whole show.

Quoting Megara:

I wondered about that.  I haven't read it anywhere, but I think it's a possibility.  On the ad it shows Jim Bob in tears saying this is changing their lives forever.

Quoting Des10ed2b:

Megara
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:54 AM

8:00 Eastern on TLC 1/31

Quoting angieluvsolivia:

I follow she show it will air on tlc here on sunday 1/31 and on discovery health thursday 2/4 not sure of the times though.

Cecilydw
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:57 AM

I will watch it!  I LOOOOVE this family, and I want to be able to be as good of a mom as Michelle is.  I love how calm she is, how organized they are, and how much love they show to one another.  I don't want to have that many kids though lol not for me, but I admire what they do, and how well they do it. 

Caligurl19
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM

i cant find any previews on it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)