Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe Im already 30 weeks!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 3 Replies

It has gone by so fast!! I am getting another ultrasound in a week to confirm the gender and now Im just trying to convince my SIL that I can't wait till March 27th to have a baby shower (im due april 5th) since it gives me no time to shop for the things we need and don't receive and I probably won't even be at my own house at that time so I won't be able to set anything up or organize anything (we live 40-50 minutes away from the hospital so Im staying with the in laws for at least the last week before my due date in case I go early).

Wish me luck on this since saturdays are the only days this family can do anything because sundays are church days and hubby only has every other saturday off and the 13th is out since SIL has a conferrence that day..... UGH....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM

congrats on 30 weeks!!  i hope the shower stuff works out esp since you are going to be staying near your hospital closer to the date.  the shower is pretty close to your due date...who knows you could be in labor on the day of the shower too lol.  :)

TheMillerFamily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Thats what I keep telling my SIL but she has no kids so she has no clue what it takes to get ready for a baby! Plus Im already having a ton of pressure in my lower tummy area, the baby is head down and I do alot of walking so this baby may just decide she is ready early!! lets hope not before the shower cause I don't have a thing!!

Quoting meam4444:

congrats on 30 weeks!!  i hope the shower stuff works out esp since you are going to be staying near your hospital closer to the date.  the shower is pretty close to your due date...who knows you could be in labor on the day of the shower too lol.  :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM

awe yes it is hard for ppl to understand esp if they have never had a kid.  it is even going to be harder since you wont be home for some time before your due date.  i have my babies at a hospital a few hours away so i try to makeit up there before the date too, and it is just crunch time those last few weeks.

Quoting TheMillerFamily:

Thats what I keep telling my SIL but she has no kids so she has no clue what it takes to get ready for a baby! Plus Im already having a ton of pressure in my lower tummy area, the baby is head down and I do alot of walking so this baby may just decide she is ready early!! lets hope not before the shower cause I don't have a thing!!

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)