• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just 5 wks

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Krystal and I have having baby #2 we are 5 wks pregnant. I recently had a misscarriage in Nov and wasn't expecting to get pregnant this soon I am kinda nervous but trying to stay positive. My son is 6 years old so it has been along time I was a big book reader and tried to know everything but it has been along time! lol

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/krystalgem85
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
karin_beth636
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I am new here also, and I am almost 7 weeks.  Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy1

tomib
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Hi Krystal!  I am Tomi.  5 wks, six yr old son and had two miscarriages last year.  I am with you!  I feel super nervous.  like a new mom.  Every twinge and cramp worries me and I keep running to the bathroom to check.  But  I am keeping my spirits up, staying positive and I pray that everything is gonna be ok!  Here is some sticky dust to you

baby dust

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Gender PredictionGet your own gender prediction!
hopeym23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM

welcome  I am 12 weeks preggo with number 2 as well.  I have a three year old daughter who will be 4 when this baby is born.  I look forward to getting to know you!  Are you getting sick yet? 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!  And welcome to this great group!!!  You are right stay positive!!  :)

Aus
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Welcome and congrats! Cafemom is a great place to get some pretty good advice from other women who are going through the same things you are. Believe me its helped me feel so much better about some of the stupid things that happen to your body during pregnancy.

pregnancy

grapejelly
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Congrats and Welcome!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you. 

I'm 17weeks with my first baby.

CafeMom Tickers

randijj
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Hey, I'm 5 weeks too, and have a 4 year old DD. I have had 2 MC, so I'm with you on being nervous! Here is some sticky dust for you! Hope it works!! 

krystalgem85
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Quoting hopeym23:

welcome  I am 12 weeks preggo with number 2 as well.  I have a three year old daughter who will be 4 when this baby is born.  I look forward to getting to know you!  Are you getting sick yet? 

No sickness yet (crossed fingers) I didn't get sick with my first either so maybe it will be the same. My boobs are so tender though pretty much all I have now though and I have had a long running cold that makes me feel really tired to so that doesn't help lol

inkddreamer
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Congrats & Welcome!!

I'm a first time mommy and am 10 weeks so far after also having a miscarriage in November! I still get nervous and those first few weeks I was going to the bathroom nonstop checking myself and even when I use the bathroom I double check! But so far so good and I hope the same with your baby!! I think I'll be able to breathe a little sigh of relief come week 12-13 and then once the baby comes!! The ladies on here are so amazing and supportive!! Congrats again and I wish you & your family the best!!!

PS...Your lucky that you dont get sick!! Def jealous of that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)