• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning sickness again?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so I am 28 weeks and one day. (Yay 3rd trimester!) Anyway I had morning sickness through out my first trimester and it went away. Well for the past few days I feel like it has come back to haunt me. Is it possible for it to just come back like that?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommysteph10
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

For me yes, i had it all through my second trimester and then it went away and now at 32 weeks its back again.  But not everyone is the same though.

hannamanmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Mine has come back during the third trimester. I had it pretty strong in the first and it eased up around 16 weeks. The nausea and vomiting started up again around 31 weeks for me. 

I hope you start to feel better soon!

TheMillerFamily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Yes it is. Unfortunatly some women (including me) start to feel just like they did in their first trimester after they hit their 3rd trimester.

I personally have no energy again and my mornings are horrible because I feel like im going to be sick all moring and nothing. Evenings are a bit better sickness wise but by 6pm im so tired I can't even watch tv cause my eyes hurt from being tired.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM

unfortunately yep!  morning sickness sometimes has a un-welcomed way of coming on back on occasion through out pregnancies.  hope you feel better!

LaceyN1121
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM

yep, mine comes back and then disappears again then hits with avengence... When I have days like that I take an OTC motion sickness pill and lay in bed for a few minutes after taking it (10-15 minutes) then Im fine all day, but I think part of mine is heartburn that won't go away not even with perscriptions...

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)