• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emma's clothes! Pic heavy. Post what you have so far that you'd like to show off :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

I posted this in a reply on another group and just wanted to share with everyone my collection of daughters clothes so far and how much I spent  and where I got them!

Post what you would like too :)

• Okay these were 3.00 each from JcPenny!

These were 1.50-2.50 each from Sears!

The one on the left was 12.99 it comes with a sleeper, long sleeved onsie, short sleeved onsie, pants, and a bib. So that is about 2.60 per piece. The one on the right was also 12.99 (2.60 per piece) and is 5 onsies. From TJ MAXX (sorry about the toes :-P)

The one on the left was 7.99 and are gowns. I absolutely love gowns!! My son wore those all the time as a baby!!! And the other two are sets of 5 of calvin klein onsie :) and they were 9.99 each. From TJ MAXX

These dresses my mom bought... I have no idea how much she spent but they are just too adorable and I had to post them!!! I squeled when I walked in and saw them! hehe I love the sun flower dress!

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- Emma Lee- May 30, 2010

having a baby

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM

i dont have any clothes yet for this lil bump but once i get that gender confirmation ultrasound...off shopping i go!  :) 

super cute clothes and what AWESOME deals!!!  i love love the sunflower dress too!!!  sunflowers are my favorite!

begamom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Great deals!!!!!! Just a warning on the Calvin Klein onesies though..they SHRINK like crazy!!!!!!!!!

LaceyN1121
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Ok and I thought that was just me! But you picked out some great clothes!

Quoting begamom:

Great deals!!!!!! Just a warning on the Calvin Klein onesies though..they SHRINK like crazy!!!!!!!!!

pregnancy calendar
jjones0461
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM

We are having another little girl, so I don't have to get many new things. Just wanted to say that my dd's name is Emma :) You have some cute outfits...what a lucky little gal!

CafeMom Tickers
amy31308
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Yeah, I had boy ones with my son! I just thought it was me too because I feel like I shrink all my sons clothes. haha Thanks for reminding me though! :)

Quoting LaceyN1121:

Quoting begamom:

in lovetoddler boystork

having a baby

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Ralph Lauren seems to run really small too. I love there clothes but the shirts are all short.

Quoting amy31308:

Yeah, I had boy ones with my son! I just thought it was me too because I feel like I shrink all my sons clothes. haha Thanks for reminding me though! :)

Quoting LaceyN1121:

Quoting begamom:

Armymom134
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I love the little dresses!!! I cannot find any summer clothes yet, I guess its a little too early. I can't wait to start buying though!!

amy31308
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I've noticed places are slowly getting their spring/summer collections in!  I'm sure within the next month everywhere will be fully stocked :)

Quoting Armymom134:

I love the little dresses!!! I cannot find any summer clothes yet, I guess its a little too early. I can't wait to start buying though!!

in lovetoddler boystork

having a baby

LiznShelk
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:38 PM

You got really cute stuff & at amazing prices!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)