Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd baby syndrome

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

So i have a 6 yr old boy and we are having our 2nd- first to my fiancee. With my first son I did not drink pop, eat bad, drink coffee, dye my hair or anything that you weren't suppose to do. Well know I am not as paranoid and know there are certain things I can do that I thought were not good for me, but I don't want to be less crazy as I was w my first ( does that make sense?) I just want to make sure I don't care as much and I know women who kid around about 2nd baby syndrom saying you won't read to the 2nd one and you won't care as much. I guess certain things I will relax on but this worry anyone else?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM

yea i noticed this pregnancy is baby no 3 and im a lot relaxed.  not that i wont try to eat healthy or anything or completely let go of myself, but i know my body will protect my baby and not to worry nearly as much as i did esp with the first baby.  i think it is reassuring knowning that our bodies already have grown a baby too.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I'm the opposite. I was really good when I was pregnant with my dd but I'm almost perfect with this one. No soda at all where with my dd I would allow myself a caffine free drink sometimes. 2-3 peices of fruit a day a veggie at night. Water, milk 100 percent juice and food groups are all calculated. Not sure why I'm more anal with this one but I guess I just know no matter how good I do I can always do better so I'm trying hard to do that.

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Im much more relaxed with this one too....

Quoting meam4444:

yea i noticed this pregnancy is baby no 3 and im a lot relaxed.  not that i wont try to eat healthy or anything or completely let go of myself, but i know my body will protect my baby and not to worry nearly as much as i did esp with the first baby.  i think it is reassuring knowning that our bodies already have grown a baby too.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)