Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

I was just wondering if this is normal, or if anyone else has experienced it...because it's driving me nuts.

This is my first pregnancy, I'm 33  weeks 3 days today. Ever since last night I've been having I guess I'd call it pains in my pelvic area I'm guessing, like the top of my hair line, where there would be an incision for a c-section or something but it's down inside. When I strain to sit up, or cough, or laugh or anything it hurts...not HORRIBLE hurting, but VERY annoying, it kind of feels like a knife or something. I guess I could compare it to if you wait WAYYYYYYYY too long to go pee. I suck at explaining pains..but that's the best I can do. Hopefully this made enough sense that someone will be able to understand it and answer me lol.

Thanks in advance for answers.

pregnancy

Dara

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dara0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM

BUMP

pregnancy

Dara

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM

hope you are doing well too!  it could very well be the position of the baby causing those pains.

Mariac21
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I am pretty sure i had that with my first. Mine was a little worse and hurts a lot specially when getting out of bed and moving from side to side when sleeping. I think it was just pelvic pain b/c of the all stretching going on inside.  Probably searching 3rd trimester symptoms you will find it.

Mine went away at some point, but it did hurt for a while.

Dara0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Okay, thank you. I'm going to keep on bumping to see if I can get some more answers...I am sure it's probably just how she's positioned, but I want to be sure...because it's weird.

Mamaz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

normal

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

LOOK IT'S BOB
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every update you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed

stellarluna
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM

sounds very normal to me.  I'm on number 3 and can strain myself low real easily... I dread a sneeze sometimes.  Try to get exercise, I know it gets hard in the last couple of months... at least it's hard for me to be motivated now! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Dara0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Yeah, I didn't sleep too good lastnight because of it either. It's like every time I would try to turn over I actually woke up because it hurt. It sucks.

Quoting Mariac21:

I am pretty sure i had that with my first. Mine was a little worse and hurts a lot specially when getting out of bed and moving from side to side when sleeping. I think it was just pelvic pain b/c of the all stretching going on inside.  Probably searching 3rd trimester symptoms you will find it.

Mine went away at some point, but it did hurt for a while.

Dara0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Okay, thank you girls so much. I just didn't know FOR SURE, and I wasn't finding anything about it in my books..so I wanted to ask. Thanks for letting me know, now I'm not worried.

pregnancy

Dara

keileensmom
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Sound like the baby may be resting on a nerve and its bothering you. Happens to me all the time.
totally normal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)