Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Were you/are you pregnant at the same time as any of your friends?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 110 Replies
Were you/are you pregnant at the same time as any of your friends?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kara_g.
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Three friends are also currently pregnant. I'm due in Feb, two are due in March and one is due in June. Two with firsts and one with her second. THis is my second and last. We are all 33-34 years old.

desertwannab
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I was pregnant at the same time as at least one of my close friends with all 3 of my pregnancies!  Strangely, I had 3 boys, and each time I was pregnant with someone, they had a girl.  Hmm. Just thought about that haha.

olive_ya314

OMG. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant now.  7 of my friends are all pregnant now.  I'm the second to the last one due.   There must be something in the water around here lol.  But I absolutely love being pregnant with my friends, because we are constantly trading war stories lol.

pregnancy calendar

millermom07

My nephew's wife is currently pregnant, tho she's due any day now... with a boy also.  But it hasn't been a super enjoyable experience for us because we live about 10 hrs apart.  But we have texted alot to keep in touch.

Also, I've reconnected with several people from high school on facebook and there are about 4 or 5 of us pregnant right now.

desertwannab
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I also just realized that during each of my pregnancies I have been pregnant with a sister or a SIL...  This last one I was pregnant with one of both!

Megara
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Three of my out-of-state friends (one from high school, two from TX, where I lived before here) are pregnant right now, they are all 1-2 months ahead of me.

Then at church there are 5 of us all pregnant right now!  One is due in February, and the other four of us are all due within two weeks (I am last).  And it's very funny that only the one due in Feb is a first-time mom.  So far 3 out of 5 are having girls...one has her u/s next week, and mine will be sometime in Feb.

BRANDY319
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM

My friend is due june 19th and i'm due june 17th. 

austinsmama1106
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:27 PM

One of the girls I went to school with is pregnant and due the day before me. We used to be best friends but lost touch. My sister is pregnant, due in March. I'm due in July.

When I was pregnant with my first, my best friend was pregnant too, along with my sister and an old childhood friend. There were a lot of other people I know that were pregnant too. 

Predicted a boy!

apoe
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:29 PM

with elijah i had cousin on both sides of family that were also pregnant and we were all due in april.

with this one there are 2 other coworkers that are also pregnant. they are due 6 days apart.

montessori_mama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Yep!  Two of my favorite ladies in the world got pregnant after I did.  I just wish we were in the same city (or state!) again so we could enjoy it together!

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)