Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really wishes this baby will listen to mommy and GET out of there! :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am due February 5th but I just can't be pregnant anymore!!!!!  My everything hurts there are parts of me i didnt even know were there hurting I can't move or sit or lay down. I am soooooooooo ready for our baby girl to get here!!!  Anyone else just done being pregnant and ready to hold their baby??? Oh and went to the dr Friday and still haven't dialated yet! 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Come on baby!!!! Come out!!! :-)  Hope it's soon!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

PhotomommyX6
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I know the feeling.  I was very anxious to have my baby out. I was tired of hurting and tired of throwing up. It will happen Hang in there momma!! There is a perfect day for baby to come it will happen.  I will be praying for you!!  

C_Caille
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I am so in the same boat. I am due February 9th and started contractions 2-5 min apart last Wensday. I still am only dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced.  I walked for miles it seems like and now all I have is pain and more contractions. I have the pelvic disfunction syndrom and possible preclampsia. My dr said he would induce on Monday Feb 1st. Its only 6 days away but I am so ready.  I left work last Wensday for what I thought was for 6 weeks but I dicided to come back today because I can't stand sitting around thinking about when she will come and waiting. Hope your baby comes soon. I understand 100% it is so frustrating.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:55 PM

not too much longer!!!  just hang in there!  come on baby...give your momma a break!  :)

xx_erika
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I feel the exact same way!

Come on babies, let's get movinggggggggg. I'm dilated about 2, and very very very thinned out. So I'm hoping that he'll come out soon.

pregnancy calendar
GlowingxMomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I have a week left, so I am right there with you! I gave my son a pep talk and told him he had to come out soon. As for the dilation, it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I have been dilated 2 cms for 3 weeks!

rgmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:00 PM

omg iam due the 12th and feel the exact same way.

Nece06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Thanks mommas and for all those who are right there too I hope your baby's hurry up to :)  I'm finding myself more and more impatient with everyone especially DH and our 3 yr old daughter they drive me up the wall lol  and everyone around here tellng me when I can and can't have this baby due to their birthdays  oh boy I mean  I just want her here!  Not to mention the people who think they have some reason to touch my belly. So i'm just going to try REALLY hard to enjoy whats left of this pregnancy and pray really hard this little girl gets here.  Good luck to all the other mommas !!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)