Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your favorite nursery color combos?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

What are your favorite nursery color combos?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceyN1121
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:07 PM

For my daughter it was everything pink and girlly, lady bugs, princesses, flowers ... we changed her nursery about 6 times before she turned 1 lol.

As for boys... Im still deciding on that .... Im thinking rainforest animals or safari animals mainly monkeys (some like the sock monkeys)  and elephants

pregnancy calendar
MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Brown and pink is my absolute favorite.

I also love pink and green. Not flourescent, more pastel.

Green and purple is pretty too.

Not too much for boys.....I prefer just playing with different shades of the same color (blur or green usually) rather than different colors.

MommyLovesLuke
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Ours is pink, cream, and sage green. I love it!

Kydins.Mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM

my son's nursery is blue and green

LoSavi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM

sage green and lavendar. Didnt want to do the typical pink nursery!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I like pink and brown together and brown and blue together!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM

pink and brown, purple and green

no idea for a boy.

preggomama26
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Camo lol.  I love camo.  My SIL is making my bumpers for the crib and I told her I want regular green camo with tiny pink bows sewn on lol..  I know I am a dang weirdo...

CafeMom Tickers
kltaylor07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM

i love green with anything (not bright green).  even though i'm only 10 weeks, i'm anxious to get started on the rooms since i'm not working right now and we are going to have to do BOTH my sons new toddler room and the baby room.  i'm starting to think i'm going to go ahead and paint the nursery green since it's gender neutral.  HOWEVER, if it turns out to be a girl then i think i'm going to want to repaint pink just because i can!  ha.  so i don't want to do that work for nothing... hmmm decisions, decisions! 

i think i'm gonna do it though.  maybe with BROAD horizontal stripes so that it isn't SO green and the blue or pink accent colors won't be crazy on the eyes.  yes, that's the plan now... lol.  there is a sherwin williams color called wheat grass that normally looks great in any room, so i think i'll have to test that out in there =)  (i'm an interior designer so this is pretty much all i've thought about lately  ha)

Jennasmom08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:19 PM

My girls room is a green/pink/white combo. I love it! I also like pink/brown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)