• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning House?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM
  • 13 Replies

How many of us are cleaning house? Are you nesting or just trying to reduce the amount that you have to do when you are nesting? How badly does your house really need it?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceyN1121
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:14 PM

My husband does the deep cleaning unless I go into the whole nesting mode again, but I just do like light pick up, as for the baby stuff Im still going through it seperating everything, and making sure the bassinet stays clean

pregnancy calendar
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

i need to clean house but i think the weather is making me tired today.  and yes my house needs it. lol

Gecko85
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:28 PM

my house looks terrible and really needs to be cleaned, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I am just too tired today.

pregnancy

tdenotter
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

I have been cleaning and doing laundry today. I think it is part nesting and part needed lol. I will be 25 weeks on Wed and am really starting to feel like I need to start getting my house ready and in order for baby's arrival.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

new baby

Gender PredictionGet your own gender prediction!
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM

My house is bad today. We didn't clean yesterday. We went sledding yesterday,, so we have snow clothes EVERYWHERE.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

anjalee033
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

lol I havent done any cleaning today, but the last week i have been cleaning and organizing like crazy! i am normally very avid about cleaning and organizing but im nesting so its so much worse! My house can ALWAYS use some kind of cleaning, specially if my man has been in the kitchen and he is layed off so he is good at leaving a great mess and not cleaning anything!

severetts
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I am nesting big time! Right now my house is pretty darn clean! I spent all weekend scrubbing it! It needed it baaad though!

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I was nesting a few weeks ago, I scrubbed the tub, took apart the stove and scrubbed it, got the nursery painted. Now Im so over it! lol. I dont ever feel like lifting a finger. But due to the fact we just moved in a few months ago, and my "Nesting" that has passed all I ever have to do is pick up daily clutter.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Sledding sounds like SO much fun!!!

I spent 3hrs steam cleaning the hallway by my bdrm and 1/4 of my living room and it's STILL NOT CLEAN!!! That's how bad my carpets need cleaning, NOT to mention the fact that I have this TINY steam cleaner so it takes twice as long to do ANYTHING. Elijah kept trying to help me, it was SO cute! Now if only he wouldn't RUN when I turn the dang thing on I could just let HIM do it! LOL

Quoting housefullofkidz:

My house is bad today. We didn't clean yesterday. We went sledding yesterday,, so we have snow clothes EVERYWHERE.

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM

LOL!!  My carpets need done too. It's been since last spring since I done them. blah!

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Sledding sounds like SO much fun!!!

I spent 3hrs steam cleaning the hallway by my bdrm and 1/4 of my living room and it's STILL NOT CLEAN!!! That's how bad my carpets need cleaning, NOT to mention the fact that I have this TINY steam cleaner so it takes twice as long to do ANYTHING. Elijah kept trying to help me, it was SO cute! Now if only he wouldn't RUN when I turn the dang thing on I could just let HIM do it! LOL

Quoting housefullofkidz:

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)