Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy middle names

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok I am only 10 weeks but my husband and I like to be ready for everything. We have been trying to come up with baby names. We decided that if it is a girl we are going to name her Zoie Ellen and if it is a boy we'll name him Dominic but we can't figure out a middle name that it goes with it. Any ideas?  

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM

How about dominic davis ;-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM

maybe give the middle name your hubby's name or grandpa's name?  just an idea

alwaystheresa
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I think we are going to go with Riley. Riley is my maiden name. See DH alreayd has two boys and they are both named family names so this one would be after my family. How does Dominic Riley Stouder sound? 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM

I think it flows very well!  :)  

Quoting alwaystheresa:

I think we are going to go with Riley. Riley is my maiden name. See DH alreayd has two boys and they are both named family names so this one would be after my family. How does Dominic Riley Stouder sound? 

gacgbaker
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Quoting alwaystheresa:

I like that a lot.  There also is a cool site you can go to and enter your last name, the gender , and the first name and it figures out a middle name for you:

babynamegenie.com

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Quoting alwaystheresa:

It' flows easy! Great name!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)