Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"I need a donut!"

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM
  • 33 Replies

That's what I just told my coworker about 5min ago! LOL. A jelly-filled donut or a Krispy Creme cream filled donut sounds BEST!!

What are you craving? Is it just a craving or is it an "emotional craving"? Mine is definitely emotional, I'm just a little cranky and wanting to whine like a child.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marissa0919
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

oh no this morning I woke up and all I wanted was a strawerry smoothie from the tropical smoothie place....lol

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I just ate a limon filled donut! :)

Im craving romen noodles, and my speghitti dinner and some cookie dough icecream.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

The donut, spaghetti and ice cream sound REALLY good! I have Drumstick (like the cone) flavored ice cream at home, that sounds pretty yummy too!

Quoting StarMommy06:

I just ate a limon filled donut! :)

Im craving romen noodles, and my speghitti dinner and some cookie dough icecream.

heavensdaughter
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I want lasagna so bad!   School was called off, dh's work closed.  We are all snowed in,  but Walmart was open.  KeeHee.  Dh went down and got the ingredients for me and I am making it for supper.  I can smell it right now.  MMMMM!  Finally got over my tuna cravings all the time. 

purplemoosemom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I LOVEEEEEE donuts--mmm mmmm good!! There's this place in a neighboring town that has a yummy donut shop and I ALWAYS stop there to get one when I go grocery shopping, etc over there.  hehe I LOVE DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!icecreamAND icecream! ;)

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

mmmm, Love krispy cremes!! We don't have any near where we live.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

ZoiesMyPwincess
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM

YES Donuts are sooooo yummy this pregnancy hahaha but the old fashion glazed ones are the ones I want.  I made an amazing stew last night with carrots and potato's and meat of course and it was sooooooooo good! lol Food just tastes so good to me this pregnancy!

pregnant

anjalee033
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM

i am craving a chicken cesar salad with the bread from panara bread..oh god its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy......mmmmmm lol ive been thinking about it for a few days

Hisservent
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:08 PM

now that you mentioned it, I could use a donut too. A chocolate cake one mmmmm. 

pregnancy week by weekI'm a Christian, 100% prolife, pro vaccin, natural product using, soy candle buring wahm and wife

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I'm so jealous! I WANT TO BE SNOWED IN W/MY FAMILY!!!! BUT seeing as I live in a desert that probably won't happen hehe :o)

Quoting heavensdaughter:

I want lasagna so bad!   School was called off, dh's work closed.  We are all snowed in,  but Walmart was open.  KeeHee.  Dh went down and got the ingredients for me and I am making it for supper.  I can smell it right now.  MMMMM!  Finally got over my tuna cravings all the time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)