Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

almost 26weeks!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok so im a crazy prego lady haha last night i was sitting in bed at it was almost 930pm. i all the sudden wanted coleslaw and not just any coleslaw but kfc coleslaw no one elses coleslaw. but to no avail kfc closes at 9 so i was screwed no coleslaw for me haha but i did get some today... lol anyways! also heres my 25weeks 5day pic.... feel free to post your pics ladies or share your crazy prego stories!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

no one as crazy as me lol guess im all alone!

rileysmommy229
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

aww love the belly- your not crazy...i am always craving something.

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM

LOL! That is so funny!  When I was pregnant with my 1st child I craved KFC coleslaw.  I hated coleslaw and had no idea why I wanted it.  To this day I still like kfc's coleslaw!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:21 PM

what an adorable bump!!  :)  ive been craving so many things lately...it is just silly!  :)  kfc coseslaw does sound mighty tasty right now! 

JenMommyof2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM

I'm only 6 weeks pregnant right now, but I have pics of me pregnant with my son and daughter. 

With my son full term... 

With my daughter 3 weeks before delivery. 

Photobucket

katesager
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM

You are not crazy! Love the pic! I love in Utah, and it is really snowy. So the other day, at like 9 at night, I was craving an icee, so I went to the gas station down the street to get one...while it was snowing!

CafeMom Tickers
lildragonfly923
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM

You are not the only crazy one.  I sent hubby to the store at 10:30 for some baked beans and hots dogs last night.  I put the dogs in the beans...yum!

CafeMom Tickers
lilmama199
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

haha that's nothing when I was prego w/ my son I used 2 wake up my ex at like 3-4-5 in the morning 2 get me a cinnamon roll from the gas station. 

Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:37 PM

lol glad im not the only one thanks ladies! lol the crazy things we want

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)