• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What To do during the day...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Im 34 weeks pregnant.

With nothing to do while my babies father works allll day.

What do you guys do to keep yourself entertained?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

cafemom of course ;-)

I like to sew and take pictures too.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

mrsgibb
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

It depends on the day. Each day I pick another room to clean and I space out the Laundry. I also am redoing the babys room. I try to get together with my best friend at least once a week for lunch. I also am cooking and freezing meals for after the baby is born cause my DH can't cook. Also I love to read so once a week I go to the library and pick out a new book.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

When I stayed home (before I had Elijah) I cleaned a lot, or slept.. Or visited DH while he was at work and then would walk around the mall for a bit (he works RIGHT across from the mall).

When I had Elijah, I would mostly just hang out w/him.. Play w/him, watch tv, clean..

You could also:

Read, try to learn to: sew, knit or crochet, try photography. Write letters to old friends or family.. Read..

nily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM

CM, FB, I crochet, sew baby items and do craft. I have a Walmart for a neightbor so WHOO HOOO.

mvines1021
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Im usually on the computer...thats how i found this website! lol i keep up on my laundry and just have a lot of lazy days waiting for my son to be born in april!

Hisservent
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:18 PM

well I already have a 3 year old that I teach (basic preschool stuff) and I also have a little bath and body biz that I do from home. So I stay pretty busy.

pregnancy week by weekI'm a Christian, 100% prolife, pro vaccin, natural product using, soy candle buring wahm and wife

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:23 PM

cafemom, clean, eat, read, sleep, organize, get ready for baby, house projects, scrapbook, you name it! :)

Missmelissajoy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Looks like alot of the moms/ expecting mothers On here spend alot of time at home. What about employment?

Or school?

How  do you guys handle juggling both?

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I actually work from Mon-Fri 8a-5, but I don't get home til 6 bc I pick up my son from daycare before going home.. So then, when I get home I get animals and kid fed and let him play while I lounge, quite lazily on the couch.. Then around 830 I get Elijah ready for bed and then go to bed myself.

Quoting Missmelissajoy:

Looks like alot of the moms/ expecting mothers On here spend alot of time at home. What about employment?

Or school?

How  do you guys handle juggling both?

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM

My place of employment shut down in Nov. no one wants to hire a pregnant girl so Im getting unemployment for now.

I get up @ 7 take Kayd to school

Come home clean or get on cafemom

Get Kayd and come home @ 12

Finish cleaning, or do any running around that needs to be done.

Get DH from work at 1:30

DH and DD get "down time" hes up at 4am so he naps and DD gets to play on the computer or play in her room.

Basicially its dinner and bed by 10

* Other than that Im bored outta my mind! I've been reading lately. There is always Sims to be played :) I've got a few weeks left until my baby gets here, than I know Ill be super busy.*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)